WWS has a complete inventory of Gas Lift Equipment, Shifting tools, BHP Gauges, swabbing and fishing equipment, Production Logging Tools, Radial Index Bond tools, GR/CCL, Surface Read Out, Corrosion & Casing Evaluation tool available.
We have a wealth of experience in offering the following services to the oil and gas industry:
- Electric Line (7/32” & 5/16” monoconductor)
- Memory BHP Gauges & Surface Read Out
- PLT (Memory & Real time)
- Temperature Logs (Memory & Real time)
- Tubing Perforating with Slickline Run Mechanical Perforators
- Radial Index Bond
- GR/CCL Correlations
- Casing Evaluation
- Corrosion Evaluation
Currently in Tunisia
- Two, Double Drum units complimented with full Pressure Control Equipment, slickline tool box with swabbing equipment, 0.108/0.125 Slickline and 7/32nd braided line
- One single drum Slickline unit full Pressure Control Equipment, slickline tool box with swabbing equipment, 0.108/0.125 Slickline and 7/32nd braided line
- Two Crane Trucks with accesible flat beds for easy travel from well to well, available for General Slickline work
Note: Brand new 6X6 International Slickline truck equipped with state of the art slickline equipment and new technology will enter service in Q2 of 2012
Electric line equipped with 7/32” & 5/16” mono-conductor truck with state of the art acquisition system and depth control system.
Complete Pressure Control System – 10K H2S rated gear with Hydraulic Grease Injection, double Hydraulic BOP and grease head equipped with tool catcher, chemical injection sub, Line wiper and Pack off.
Model year 2011 Electric Line Unit available since July 2011.